As you may know, we voluntarily closed our 2 Preventative Medical Clinics in late March, with the goal of reopening at the beginning of May. We’ve missed our patient family during that time and hope this message finds you in good health.
We now believe that we can safely reopen both of our clinics on May 5th. You can be sure that we’ve adopted plans to protect the safety of our patients and staff, including following social distancing guidelines. Also, we will continue to maintain our commitment to keeping all surfaces and equipment sterile, as has always been our practice.
We understand that “getting back to normal” is a goal we all share. With our patients’ health and safety as our top priority, you’ll notice some differences the next time we see you.
How We’re Making Appointments Safer
In the COVID era, we’ve adopted a new protocol based on healthcare industry guidelines that build on the exceptionally high safety standards we’ve always maintained. These precautions include:
- Limiting appointments to the scheduled patient only. We ask that you please do not have spouses, children, or guests accompany you to your appointment.
- Having patients maintain social distancing at both clinics. Our lobbies have ample space to accommodate 2 or 3 patients with appointments scheduled for approximately the same time.
- Masks for all staff and patients. Please arrive at your appointment wearing a mask. If for some reason you don’t have access to a mask, you can purchase one when you arrive for $5.
- Meticulous surface sanitizing after each patient visit.
We believe these safety measures will help provide you peace of mind.
Your Role in Improved Safety
For the safety of all our patients and staff, we ask that you:
- Do not visit within 2 weeks of having a fever or cough, or if you’ve been in contact with someone displaying those symptoms during that time.
- Do not visit if you are currently living with anyone who is sick or quarantined.
- Postpone scheduling an appointment if you’ve traveled outside of Omaha in the past 14 days.
- Wear a protective mask in our common areas.
We will have hand sanitizer available if you don’t have your own.
Familiar Services You Can Count On
Not everything is changing. Our patients rely on the team at Preventative Medical Clinic to provide exceptional care and results. As we reopen, we’ll continue to:
- Offer our full menu of services and treatments
- Observe our regular business hours at both our Omaha and Millard locations.
Those hours are:
Monday–Tuesday: 8 a.m.–7 p.m.
Wednesday–Thursday: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m.–3 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m.–2 p.m. (every other Saturday)
As always, we will take our time to make sure you feel safe, comfortable, and informed throughout your procedure.
Scheduling Your Appointment
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Your friends at Preventative Medical Clinic