Hormone Replacement Therapies For Men
Age-related hormonal fluctuations aren’t just “women’s issues.” Many of the most bothersome symptoms of aging in men are also related to hormones, especially the gradual decline in the production of growth hormones and testosterone (low T). In fact, a man’s growth hormone production decreases by 14% for each decade after age 20. It’s no wonder you might feel your libido slowing down or see your belly expanding. At Preventative Medical Clinic, we make hormone replacement therapy easy for Omaha, Bellevue, and Lincoln, NE, men so they can enjoy the vigor of youth again.
Get a 1-Year Testosterone Replacement Therapy Subscription
Simplify your testosterone replacement therapy by signing up for 1 of 3 hormone delivery options.
- Pellets—placed just below the skin
- Topical cream or sublingual—applied to the skin or lozenge dissolved under the tongue
- Injections—self-administered conveniently at home
A 1-year, customized hormone replacement therapy plan for patients diagnosed with low T includes:
- Consultation with one of our health care providers
- A health assessment
- Creation of a personalized treatment plan
- Optimization of testosterone levels
We conduct lab work on-site, but the cost is not included in the monthly subscription fee. We will help submit insurance claims if requested by patients.
Sign up for your preferred option:
Andropause & “Low T”
Andropause is the male equivalent of menopause, and its symptoms can be just as disruptive. You might also hear this referred to as “low T,” indicating low testosterone, but the symptoms are also caused by a reduced production of growth hormones. You may be experiencing andropause if you’ve noticed any combination of the following symptoms:
- Hair loss
- Memory loss
- Weight gain, especially around the middle
- Erectile dysfunction
- Reduced libido
- Persistent fatigue
- GI changes, such as constipation
- Gynecomastia, or the development of male breasts
- Heart palpitations
- Mood swings and irritability
- Muscle loss or weakness
Your Complete Informational Guide to BHRT
Download a free copy of this eGuide to learn how BHRT can help men and women.
What to Expect
At your initial visit to Preventative Medical Clinic, we’ll perform a simple diagnostic analysis to determine your hormone levels. This can be completed via a saliva, urine, or blood sample. We’ll also discuss your medical history and symptoms with you.
Once we’ve diagnosed a hormonal imbalance, we can work on treating it. At Preventative Medical Clinic, our highly trained clinicians use only bioidentical hormones. These natural, plant-derived compounds replicate the structures of our natural hormones. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT) has actually been successfully used since the 1930s, so its safety and efficacy are very well established.
Depending on your individual needs, we may recommend 1 of the following delivery options for your BHRT:
- Pellets: Hormonal pellets are placed just beneath the skin to consistently release hormones into the body. Patients who undergo pellet treatment only need to return to the clinic a few times per year.
- Transdermal cream: This commonly prescribed option is simply a cream that you apply yourself. The cream penetrates the skin and hormones are delivered directly into the bloodstream.
- Sublingual troches: Simple to take, this option is a lozenge that dissolves beneath your tongue.
- Injections: Our health care providers train patients to administer their own injections at home, so no weekly visits are needed.
The incredible service you expect from Kohll’s is at the core of what we do here at Preventative Medical Clinic. When you visit us for a cosmetic or wellness appointment, you can anticipate the personal, knowledgeable care that’s been our hallmark for more than 70 years.
Request Your Appointment
The PMC Difference
When you visit Preventative Medical Clinic for your BHRT, you can expect more than just great results. We begin by taking a comprehensive assessment of your symptoms to ensure the best plan for you. We also include ongoing adjustment in your treatment, regularly re-testing your hormone levels and discussing your symptoms. You can count on receiving the highest quality supplements as well as nutrition and stress reduction plans to get the most from your therapy.
The BHRT practitioners at Preventative Medical Clinic are all required to undergo extensive training focused solely on BHRT.
Join the thousands of patients who are living proof that BHRT works. Request your appointment online or call us at
(402) 408-0017 to schedule your visit.
A Reputation Built on Results
Friendly professional the clinic is clean
The best experience with Tori! Thanks for all your help!
AMAZING!! Highly recommend Michaela!
i no longer live in NE, but will fly there for her services!
Tori has been doing my Botox for a year! She does amazing! I will never go anywhere else! Not to mention...