Laser treatments are game-changers when it comes to skin care. The highly versatile technology is always evolving and providing new ways to effectively treat a growing list of skin concerns. If you are considering a laser skin rejuvenation treatment here in Omaha, it’s understandable that you might not know where to begin. That’s why we’re here to help.
This blog post will serve as a guide to the best laser treatments based on a few of the most common issues our clients face.
What is the best laser treatment for acne scars?
- ClearLift: This non-ablative skin resurfacing treatment smooths the outer layer of your skin to even out irregular texture and stimulate future collagen production for ongoing improvement. This helps to address scarring or pitting caused by acne by encouraging the skin to regenerate healthy new tissue.
What is the best laser treatment for sun damage?
- LaseMD™: This non-ablative fractioned laser treats pigmented spots caused by sun exposure, such as sunspots and freckles, as well as dull complexion and scaly patches. It can be customized for different treatment depths and intensities while offering less downtime than traditional ablative fractional laser treatments require.
- Advanced Fluorescence Technology (AFT): Powerful pulses of light diminish sunspots and other pigmentation issues caused by sun damage. These treatments require very little downtime or recovery and help restore your skin to an even, healthy coloration.
Which laser treatments address pigmentation issues?
- AFT: Just as pulsed light minimizes sun damage-related pigmentation irregularities, it’s equally effective for minimizing most other pigmentation concerns. This includes a dull or uneven complexion and discolored skin patches.
- LaseMD: LaseMD also targets pigmented spots on the face, neck, and chest and is a popular treatment for melasma. As damaged skin treated by the laser sloughs off in the days following your appointment, it leaves behind a clearer, more evenly colored surface.
Can rosacea be treated with lasers?
- AFT: AFT can effectively minimize rosacea and reduce other concerns around red flushing or broken blood vessels. As these blood vessels absorb the treatment’s heat, the body begins a natural healing process that minimizes their appearance.
What is the best laser treatment for skin tightening?
- Near-Infrared (NIR) Treatments: These treatments stimulate collagen production in the dermis to firm and tighten mild skin laxity caused by aging or sun damage, especially around the neck.
- Genius® RF Microneedling: Combining the collagen-stimulating benefits of microneedling and radiofrequency energy, these treatments noticeably reduce laxity, sagging, and wrinkles.
What is the best laser treatment to start with if I have multiple concerns?
- Total Skin Treatment: If you have several different concerns and are looking for comprehensive skin enhancement, you may benefit from this combination of LaseMD and Genius RF microneedling. This will spur your skin’s natural healing process and stimulate collagen production, leading to an overall improvement in your skin’s health and appearance.
Many laser treatments are customizable and can be combined with other approaches to treat your specific concerns. It’s always wise to consult with a skincare professional to determine the best options for achieving your best skin yet. Our team can’t wait to meet you and help make your skin goals a reality, safely and effectively.
If you would like to learn more about laser skin rejuvenation treatments here in Omaha, please contact us online or call (402) 408-0017.